Content Author Tokens for Sitecore: Version 1.5.0 Released
Sitecore 9.2 was released this summer, which means it's time to update Content Author Tokens for Sitecore (CATS)! My simple token-based content replacement module is now at version 1.5.0.
For an overview of CATS, check out my original post, Introducing Content Author Tokens for Sitecore.
What's New in CATS 1.5.0
This update focuses on a few small bug fixes and feature enhancements that were missed in the initial release. Updates include:
- Verified compatibility with Sitecore 9.2.0.
- Fixed missing icon on View Token ribbon button.
- All token libraries created under the CATS module root item will be availablle to content authors.
- Tokens without a correct pattern will display an error message in the TokenTools.aspx admin page.
- Tokens without correct pattern or output configuration will not be cached.
CATS 1.5.0 can be downloaded from my personal website.
The Sitecore Marketplace page will be updated in the near future.
CATS is completely open-source and can be found on GitHub. Feel free to open issues and/or pull requests for feature enhancements or bug fixes.
Do you have questions, comments, or corrections for this post? Find me on Twitter: @BrandonMBruno